Dirt Bikes in Louisville, KY
Welcome to Morgan’s Suspension Service, Louisville’s premier dirt bike specialist. We’re a full service shop for dirt bikes, an authorized BETA motorcycle dealer, and a full service motorcycle repairs shop. Drop in today and see what we can do for your motorcycle.
There’s nothing like the rush of riding a dirt bike in Louisville—unless, of course, your bike is damaged or malfunctioning, leaving you stranded in the woods, back trails, or boondocks. When that happens, you need a service team that has the experience, knowledge and passion for dirt bikes necessary to fix your bike quickly and efficiently. Here in Louisville, KY, that business is Morgan’s Suspension Service. We’ve been providing motorcycle service and repairs since 2009, and our owner, Keith Morgan, has over 30 years of experience with dirt bikes. We are also an authorized dealer of BETA motorcycles here in Louisville.
Dirt Bike Parts and Accessories
We here at Morgan’s Suspension Service consider ourselves lucky to get to work with motorcycles and fellow motorcyclists all day long consider ourselves lucky to get to work with motorcycles and fellow motorcyclists all day long. That passion shows through in our work, and in the way we treat our valued customers. We offer service all over the Louisville area, and we’re a proud Better Business Bureau-accredited shop. We use only the best products and brands, and we’re also an authorized dealer for Western Power Sports, Tucker-Rocky Distributing and Helmet House. If you live and breathe motorcycles, get your bikes serviced and fixed by the very best. Here are some reasons to do business with Morgan’s Suspension Service:
- We are a proud family owned and operated business in Louisville, KY
- Our owner has over 30 years of experience with dirt bikes.
- We are an authorized dealer of top brands like BETA, Helmet House and more.
- Our team of experts loves motorcycles, and it shows in their work.
- We always strive to keep our prices competitive.
- We offer basic service on street bikes including: tires, brakes, oil changes and tune ups.
- Our Services Include Full service motorcycle repair of all off roads, Motorcycle Suspension, Emergency Motorcycle Suspension, Beta Motorcycles, Beta Motorcycle Parts and repair, Off Road Motorcycle Repair and much more!
125 RRS Beta 4-stroke street & trail bike
*High tech, small bore engine in a full sized motorcycle*
Beta’s new 300 RR
* The most popular Beta bike*
Now an Authorized Beta Trials Bike Dealer
Bullitt County, Shelby County, Oldham County, Spencer County, Hardin County, Clark County, Indiana Harrison County and Indiana Floyd County Kentucky